Our very affordable wedding packages are perfect for your wedding in Destin Beach, Florida.
Destin, Florida beach weddings are simply put, stunning!
Destin is the most visited city in the Emerald Coast and for good reason. It’s picturesque AND friendly. In addition, the Henderson Park Inn, which is located adjacent to the Henderson Beach State Park was named the “most romantic hotel in America” by TripAdvisor and About.com!
So yes, a beach wedding in Destin, Florida is simply perfect and magnificent.
The city of Destin is located in the middle of the Florida Panhandle. The city is in the Fort Walton Beach metro area and is a popular place for affordable beach weddings in Florida. The region boasts endless sugar-white beaches and emerald-green waters, which give it the nickname of the “Emerald Coast”.
The city of Destin sits on a peninsula that separates the Choctawatchee Bay from the Gulf of Mexico. The area was originally an island; over thousands of years, changes in water levels connected the island to the mainland.
The beaches are so beautifully white because they are formed of quartz particles that washed down from the Appalachian Mountains. In fact, the Emerald Coast’s gorgeous beaches are the main reason couples have their beach weddings in the Destin, Fl area!
There is plenty to do both before and after your wedding:
- fish on a boat in the state’s largest charter fishing fleet
- shop at upscale boutiques and designer outlet malls
- or dine in award-winning restaurants
The city began as a small fishing village and is now a trendy destination for all kinds events and also a wonderful place to live.
As providers of beach weddings, we have seen thousands of couples and we love the fact that we can give them a dream-come-true ceremony by the sea: there couldn’t be a more romantic setting than being married at the shoreline with a backdrop of gentle surf, dazzling white beaches, and tropical sunsets.
And, one of the nicest things about being married here is that you can choose from the region’s most beautiful beaches and parks for your wedding and then stay for your honeymoon. It’s one-stop shopping at its best!
Marriage License Information
Destin Beach is in Okaloosa County. The county clerk information is:
For general information and answers to your questions about getting married in Florida check out our Florida Marriage License Information page.
7 Reasons To Get Married On The Beach
There are several great reasons to have a beach wedding, even if you never considered having one.
- If you live inland, a beach wedding can be a wonderful and very affordable way to have a destination wedding. Who wouldn’t love spending some time on the beach?
- If you’re a beach person, you can turn your “beach wedding” into your honeymoon as well. After the vows are taken, the cake is eaten and your guests have gone, you and your new spouse can relax and enjoy all the wonderful shops, restaurants and events that Destin has to offer.
- It’s so easy when your wedding comes wrapped in an “all inclusive package”. No stress, no fuss – you can just relax and truly enjoy the day and the scenery.
- Beach weddings are PERFECT for small, intimate wedding parties. You can truly engage and enjoy the company of close friends and family on this most amazing day of your lives.
- If you and your fiance are into a relaxed and easy going lifestyle – then what can be more casual than a beach wedding? You don’t even have to wear shoes if you don’t want to!
- Scenery! Yes, a beach wedding can give you the most beautiful, amazing scenery. Imagine a sunrise or sunset wedding on the beach. Imagine the gorgeous wedding photos that you will have to cherish. Yes – the scenery is amazing.
- Affordability. There’s no doubt that a beach wedding is a very affordable affair when you compare it to traditional weddings.
Affordable Destin Beach Weddings
If you have been searching the Florida beaches for the best beach wedding destination, you can’t do any wrong with Destin, Florida. And if you’re looking for beach wedding packages at great prices, we are sure you will love ours!
Just take a look at our packages…
- Sweet Kiss Package – our most affordable at $1699.00
- Dream Kiss Package – Get more photos and decorations for only $1999.00
- Forever Kiss Package – Our most popular package comes with 175 wedding photos at only $2499.00
- Ultimate Kiss Package – Complete with 20 wedding chairs, 200 wedding photos and beautiful, elegant decorations – all for $2999.00
The area and its wonderful beaches really can make your fairytale wedding dreams come true!
Have Questions? Need Help?